Oct 4, 2021 03:51 PM ET
- Project EDGE (Energy Demand and Generation Exchange) is a multi-year project to show an off-market, proof-of-concept Distributed Energy Resource (DER) Marketplace that effectively runs DER to give both wholesale and neighborhood network services within the constraints of the distribution network.
The project is a collaboration between AEMO, AusNet Services as well as Mondo, with financial support from the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) as well as is concentrated within the Hume area of north-east Victoria. The intent is to use this to show capabilities which can after that be duplicated across other locations of the National Power Market (NEM).
The project demonstrates just how consumer engagement in a DER marketplace could be promoted. A consumer selects to involve a collector who utilises the consumer had DER to provide power services within the DER marketplace, for monetary payment. The solutions called for are determined by AEMO, or the Distribution Network Service Provider (DNSP).
- Aspen Creek begins procedure of second solar-powered bitcoin mining centre
- South Australia hosts 5-MW solar-powered crypto mining centre
- Meco Announces Launch of World's First Solar-Electric Crypto Mining Rigs
- Bitcoin mining to set you back less than 0.5% of global energy if BTC hits $2M: Arcane
- Building starts on 200MWh Fluence BESS projects in Lithuania for 2022 conclusion
Solar Installers, Manufacturers