Nexamp taps Energy Toolbase to manage Massachusetts energy storage space project
- Energy Toolbase and Nexamp have actually released a front-of-the-meter energy storage system as part of among Nexamp's solar + storage space projects in Massachusetts.
Nexamp, a Boston-based solar as well as energy storage business, commissioned a Sungrow energy storage system included four units, totally incorporated with Energy Toolbase's Acumen EMS regulates software, as part of the Old Frontier III community solar site. This project is Energy Toolbase's first controls project with Nexamp, which is currently pursuing commissioning extra solar projects throughout Massachusetts.
" We're thrilled to bring our Acumen EMS manages software right into the Northeast market, specifically on a big front-of-the-meter project with a trusted programmer like Nexamp," stated Kevin Mulvey, VP of operations at Energy Toolbase. "The Northeast storage space market is growing rapidly, and Energy Toolbase plans to deploy much more projects that will certainly add to the growth."
Sited in Deerfield, Massachusetts, the 1,000 kW/2,192 kWh Acumen EMS-controlled energy storage space system is Energy Toolbase's very first DC-coupled project. It leverages the Solar Massachusetts Renewable Target (SMART) and Clean Peak Standard programs, which both incentivize clean energy technologies that promote solar and also storage space growth as well as supply electrical power throughout peak need periods.
" Managing every facet of the energy storage system-- from energy capture to strategic discharge-- is crucial in making the most of the value as well as effect of this quickly creating technology," said Rob Ritchie, supervisor of energy storage for Nexamp. "Our connection with Energy Toolbase enables us to obtain one of the most from every project while ensuring that we deliver on the guaranteed advantages for our companions and also customers."
- African renewables platform Lekela moves to new proprietor Infinity Power
- DroneBase inspection software rebrands as Zeitview
- End-to-end solar platform operator Palmetto elevates USD 150m from TPG
- Merit Controls launches new inverter monitoring and also controls platform
- Lumin Smart Circuit Software Expands Its Energy-saving Product Line - Integrates with SolarEdge Batteries and Enphase.