New Premier Energies solar cell and also module plant to create large-area items
- India-based PV producer Premier Energies will soon open up a new 1.5 GW integrated PV manufacturing plant at E -City, Hyderabad, which will generate monocrystalline large-area solar cells and modules.
Premier Energies stated that apart from still creating multicrystalline solar cells and modules at the brand-new facility, mono-wafers of both 182mm and also 210mm sizes would be made use of with Passivated Emitter Back Cell (PERC) technology for large-area, high-efficiency modules.
The company has had an integrated nameplate ability 500MW for several years. The new facility will certainly triple manufacturing to 2,000 MW. The large-area wafers are presently just in high-volume production with a restricted number of China-based wafer manufacturers, PV Tech evaluation shows.
Chiranjeev Saluja, founder and also taking care of director at Premier Energies said, "We at Premier Energies recognize that the future of the power market in India is mosting likely to be driven by renewable energy, largely dominated by solar energy. With the increased ability, we aim to work in the direction of India's dedication of addressing climate adjustment. Our dedication is to satisfy our objectives of a greener years while contributing to the Indian power field. With enhanced fostering of automation and robotics, our brand-new manufacturing facility will go to par with several of the leading manufacturing firms in Asia, Europe, and USA, generating world-class items."
The brand-new production plant is expected to be appointed in the next two months, according to the firm.
- The Indian Connection at HuntPerovskite, No 1 Perovskite Linked Patents Company
- Daqo to provide 41,000 MT of polysilicon to leading 210mm wafer producer TZS
- Trina Solar intends 10GW module assembly plant in Yancheng
- GCL-Poly and Wuxi Shangji group on 300,000 MT granular polysilicon plant JV
- First Solar shipped 5.5 GW of CdTe thin film modules in 2020