Longis formally introduced its "Hi-MO 4m"
- The Chinese solar team Longi Green Energy Technology Co. Ltd. (Longi Solar) has currently officially introduced its brand-new "Hi-MO 4m (66C)" module.
It was developed for dispersed generation (DG) applications, Longi's Senior Vice Head of state, Dennis She claimed at the presentation. The company had actually introduced the launch back in February (we reported).
In addition to the 66C option, the firm also revealed 60C and 72C variations. The 3 products cover power varieties of 370 to 385 watts, 410 to 420 watts and 450 to 460 watts, with maximum effectiveness of as much as 21 percent. Longi has more than 3,000 DG consumers worldwide, consisting of 500 within China, according to Dennis She. In 2020, residential supply quantity got to 2.2 GW, standing for a market share of greater than 20 percent, he said.
- JinkoSolar replaces CFO ahead of STAR listing
- LONGi increases wafer costs as polysilicon prices increase again
- India's ReNew Power to end up being PV supplier, intends 2-GW factory
- Research study suggests brand-new path for perovskite solar cells
- Q CELLS puts significant financial investment in n-type solar, will have new module this year