LONGi wins RETC "High Achievers" honor for exceptional module performance
- The United States Renewable Energy Testing Center (RETC) has actually launched its "Photovoltaic Module Index Report" (PVMI) for 2020. Having actually won a "High Achievers" award in 2019, LONGi has once more carried off the honor for superior performance adhering to comprehensive analysis of global photovoltaic or pv modules by RETC.
LONGi's efficiency in 3 indicators of reliability, performance and top quality identified it as one of just three business to achieve the honor. The company additionally came to be the only module supplier to perform well in all 8 private tests, underscoring the high dependability and exceptional performance of its monocrystalline modules.
The PVMI supplies a high-level introduction of relevant tests executed by RETC within integrity, efficiency and also top quality indicators, followed by a sampling of test data to acknowledge high entertainers and also showcase high achievement in production.
To define integrity, the report presents efficiency distribution information based upon a series of examinations, consisting of DH2000 ， HF30 ， TC600, DML, UV and also PID196h. For the performance category, it provides information characterizing module conversion performance, PVUSA Test Conditions (PTC) rankings *, Pvsyst simulation (PAN documents) and LID. In regards to top quality indications, the outcomes of Thresher Test certification protocols are detailed, exceeding minimal requirements.
* PVUSA Test Conditions （ PTC ： An elevated cell temperature level of 45 ° C, an ambient temperature of 22 ° C, and also a wind speed of 1 meter per second
* PTC score is related to a module's temperature level coefficient of power, its nominal operating cell temperature (NOCT) and aperture area.
Figure 1：performance distribution data for module reliability
Figure 2：An overview of RETC 8 individual indicators
Being granted as general "High Achiever" as well as demonstrating strong leading efficiency on all 8 indications are good testament to LONGi's consistent ideology of supplying reputable products to customers. As the globe's leading solar modern technology firm, LONGi focuses on item dependability, from layout to production, supplying clients with reputable and also value-added photovoltaic modules. Module design begins with academic simulation utilizing pertinent optical, electric and mechanical designs. Module power, effectiveness, power yield and reliability will certainly all be thought about before design is completed; For module BOM choice, the company has always maintained a very careful method, guaranteeing long-term item reliability Additionally, LONGi makes use of Ga doping to manage mono PERC module LID, and has also optimized the hydrogen passivation process to minimize LeTID.
Figure 3: Fundamental of LONGi items: detailed approach ensuring high dependability.
On the other hand, to ensure module integrity, LONGi goes beyond typical screening needs, developing a selection of differentiated screening methods based on the outcomes of widely known research study institutions and third-party specialists. When it comes to the manufacturing procedure, highly automated tools not only improves performance, yet also assists ensure production stability. A comprehensive quality control system assures item excellence.
- ASCA solar film for BIPV also readily available in gray
- Solargiga's product deliveries enhance 64.8% to 6,811 MW in 2020
- JA Solar supplies modules for 88MW PV plant in Guam
- Trina Solar first PV manufacturer to get a double Environmental Protection Certification
- JYT books US$ 2.6 billion of large-area mono-wafer orders