Flexible solar panel for BIPV from Sunport
- The module is readily available in five versions with power result ranging from 310 W to 330 W as well as performances between 20.22 and also 21.53%. The Chinese manufacturer asserts the BIPV panel has an oustanding versatility with minimal contour span of 25 centimeters.
Chinese solar module supplier Jiangsu Sunport Power Corp., Ltd. has actually introduced an upgraded version of its S6 flexible solar module for constructing integrated photovoltaic or pv (BIPV) applications.
The module is available in five versions with power result ranging from 310 W to 330 W and efficiencies between 20.22 as well as 21.53%. It includes monocrystalline cells each determining 158.7 mm by 158.7 mm as well as has overall measurements of 1,675 by 1,020 by 1.4 mm and also a weight of 4.3 kg.
The frameless item additionally features a white, black or clear backsheet as well as an EVA or POE encapsulant. Its adapter is MC4-compatible and its junction box has an IP 68 rating.
The panel can be made use of in PV systems with a maximum voltage of 1,500 V. The maker uses an and also 25-year power result guarantee for 82.36% of the preliminary return.
" The S6 Flexible Module of Sunport Power applies special Metal Wrap Through (MWT) innovation as its fundamental," Sunport stated. "Compared to traditional module, the power return of MWT products enhanced by 3% and around 15W much more outcome."
The product is likewise claimed to have a superior bending adaptability with minimum curve distance of 25 cm. "With unique design, S6 flexible module efficiently attains lead-free by utilizing conductive aluminum foil and ends up being an environmentally friendly product," the Chinese module maker added.
In September 2017, Nanjing Sunport Power Corp. Ltd announced the opening of its first 1 GW solar module manufacturing center in China, complying with a multi million financial investment in Dutch devices producer, Eurotron's complete back contact solar module production line in 2013.
The Chinese maker concentrates simply on metal wrap via (MWT) module technology, collaborating with both multi as well as mono items.
- Carlsberg Partners With Solar Desalination Firm to Purify Sundarbans Water
- LONGi Supplies 273 MW of its Solar Modules for Southeast Asia's Largest Solar Plant
- Little particles can hold the trick to enhancing the performance of natural solar cells
- A technique for changing abject perovskite in solar cells making them recyclable
- Reliable and resilient perovskite solar cell products