Belectric includes 13.5 MWp of solar in Bavaria
- German solar developer Belectric is releasing 13.5 MWp of solar capacity in Bavaria in support of neighborhood asset fashion Oekorenta GmbH.
Two solar farms-- Ottmarsfeld with a capacity of 5.9 MWp and Unterspiesheim of 2.6 MWp, have actually already entered into operation, Belectric stated on Wednesday.
The 3rd solar park-- Kleinlangheim with a capacity of 5 MWp, lies in the Kitzingen district in Franconia and its commissioning is anticipated shortly.
Belectric is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the 3 solar plants which contain greater than 22,650 modules.
Belectric, part of power provider Elevion Team, establishes, builds as well as operates solar parks and has currently mounted more than 4 GW of capacity worldwide.
Based in Aurich, Oekorenta has actually been focusing on financial investments in renewable resource since 2005, incorporating more than 280 functional eco-friendly energy parks as assets right into its funds. Last year, the asset manager started investing in infrastructure for electric movement.
- Lightsource bp makes progress with 260-MWp solar project in Portugal
- OMV Petrom, CE Oltenia to develop 450 MW of Romanian solar parks
- US-Based ReneSola Power Acquires 50 MWp Solar Farm in UK
- Aukera obtains 1000MW of German solar projects
- CGN Brasil, SAM, Minas Gerais govt strategy 800 MW solar project