Vietnamese Company Launches Solar Power Project In Cuba
Cuba's Artemisa Province, the Mariel Special Development Zone was developed to include the Suchel TBV S.A. Laundry Detergent Factory and the TBD Solar
May 2, 2023 // Plants, Large-Scale, Commercial, Markets & Finance News, North America, Cuba, solar power project, Vietnamese Company
NTPC looks for programmers for 900 MW of solar projects in Cuba
Solar Alliance (ISA), NTPC will collaborate with Union Electrica de Cuba (UNE) to apply the campaign, acting as the recommended companion. The Indian
Jan 18, 2022 // Plants, Large-Scale, Commercial, NTPC, North America, Cuba, solar projects
Cuba increasing solar capability with economic help from ADFD
the ADFD-IRENA Facility. The balance was covered by the federal government of Cuba. ADFD better noted that the take advantage of this project have actually
Sep 8, 2020 // Markets & Finance News, North America, Cuba, ADFD
India Extends US$75m credit for solar parks in Cuba
Cuba has been provided with a credit line of $75m for backing photovoltaic farms. Cuban BEC and Indian Exim Bank inked the agreement half a year ago. It became effective on the 12th of December, 2019. The credit utilization period is sixty months from the project completion. Under the contract, exporting of eligible services and goods from India will be financed in case they are eligible for exportation according to Foreign Trade Policies. No less than 75% of the contractual price of the works, goods and services must be provided by an Indian seller, while the rest 25% can be supplied by a foreign company.  Last month, Saur Energy – International published the news on India extending a credit line for financing 2 Guinea-based photovoltaic solar parks. Ministers for Foreign Affairs of both countries were present at the agreement conclusion. As well, the Republic of Guinea and India tied up the agreement for water supply development in Guinea. 
Jan 7, 2020 // Markets & Finance News, India, Asia, North America, Cuba, LoC
Abu Dhabi fund approves $105m for clean energy projects
planned installations – to be built in Burkina Faso, Chad, Cuba, Saint Lucia, Antigua and Barbuda, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Jan 16, 2020 // Markets & Finance News, Storage, Abu Dhabi, ADFD, Francesco La Camera
Rebuilding for resilience
successes   At grid scale, the Dominican Republic and Cuba lead in regional PV deployment, with roughly 166 MW and 96 MW of respective
Oct 16, 2019 // Plants, Large-Scale, Commercial, Markets & Finance News, Storage, Grids, storage, Wood Mackenzie, North America, Caribbean, RMI, Stephen Mushegan, Isaac Maze-Rothstein, off-grid market, Antigua and Barbuda
SIDS to Strive for New Goal of 10 GW Renewable Energy Installed Capacity by 2030
region, Dominican Republic has reported an installed capacity of 1532 MW. Cuba had 1281 MW of installed capacity. British Virgin Islands, Montserrat, Turks
May 31, 2023 // Market Research, IRENA, International Renewable Energy Agency, Small Island Developing States, UN Climate Summit
tag | search (Côte d’Ivoire) Croatia tag | search (Croatia) Cuba tag | search (Cuba) Cyprus tag | search (Cyprus) Czech
Feb 6, 2024
Exactly how to make lithium-ion batteries invincible
Republic of Congo, with Russia, Australia, the Philippines, and also Cuba rounding out the leading 5 manufacturers of cobalt. In contrast, DRX cathodes
Jun 24, 2021 // Technology, Storage, USA, Lithium-ion batteries, North America, lawrence berkeley national laboratory, Gerbrand Ceder