Sungrow to Supply Inverter Solutions to 814 MWac Project In Qatar
- The contract with Samsung C&T's Engineering & Construction Group envisages the supply of its MV-integrated 1500V string inverter solution SG320HX to an 814 MWac PV project in Qatar.
- This 814 MWac PV project signed is the second solar power plant in your area constructed, as well as can generate about 1,800 GWh of clean electrical energy annually.
Worldwide leading inverter and energy storage space system solution conglomerate Sungrow has actually announced that it will certainly be providing inverter solutions for a huge solar energy project in the center East. Based on the news, it has authorized a contract lately with Samsung C&T's Engineering & Construction Group to supply its MV-integrated 1500V string inverter solution SG320HX to an 814 MWac PV project in Qatar.
The main statement of Sungrow held that the solar PV project is expected to be finished by 2024. It will certainly become the largest solar plant in Qatar that will considerably raise the quantity of neighborhood green power, and successfully countered the carbon emissions of oil as well as gas resources which will help the country in the direction of low-carbon transition.
This 814 MWac PV project authorized is the second solar energy plant locally constructed, as well as can generate approximately 1,800 GWh of clean electrical power every year and also reduce 900 thousand lots of carbon dioxide emissions, stated Sungrow. It's anticipated to come to be the major vehicle driver of the green development of local gas resources and also carbon neutrality.
Juyoul Kim, Vice President, Samsung C&T, said, "The Qatar project is an important step for Samsung C&T to broaden its worldwide renewable resource business. Our company believe that this cooperation will certainly have the ability to effectively complete the project as well as supply a demonstration for the world."
James Wu, Senior VP, Sungrow, specified, "Qatar has become an important nation in the global solar power advancement as well as an integral part of Sungrow's business between East. It is an excellent honor to cooperate with Samsung C&T this moment. Sungrow will certainly remain to supply partners with high-quality PV and storage solutions based upon its extensive insight and also project experience between East market, ensure prompt shipment of projects and customer financial investment return, and accelerate the neighborhood power transition."
By mid-2022, Sungrow had actually set up over 269 GW of inverter in the projects worldwide. Just recently, it had won an order from Voltalia in Brazil for the supply of 580 GW of solar inverters.
- Sungrow inks 500-MW PV inverter distribution deal in Brazil
- Hoymiles releases lower-cost four-module microinverters
- Fronius Symo Advanced inverters now rapid-shutdown-compliant with PanelClaw, IronRidge mounting
- Gamesa virtually triples solar inverter sales in 2022
- Solar Inverter Company GoodWe Signs Deal for 50 MW RE Project in Pakistan