Spanish team engineers 234MW neighborhood solar job
- Olida Renewable Energies contracted by Statkraft for the Arenosas, El Yarte, La Guita as well as Malabrigo projects
Spanish design working as a consultant Olida Renewable Energies has actually been selected proprietor's engineer by Statkraft for a cluster of 4 solar projects in Spain amounting to 234MW.
The projects-- Arenosas, El Yarte, La Guita and also Malabrigo-- are located between the towns of Jerez de la Frontera and also San Jose del Valle, in the province of Cadiz.
The contract additionally consists of the grid connection framework, including four tool voltage lines, a 30/132kV collection agency substation, a 132kV line and also a new transformer bay in the existing Valle 1 substation to which the plants will be connected.
Construction is expected to last 14 months and also use greater than 500 individuals.
"This contract strengthens Solida's leading placement in this sort of solution, where experience and also expertise are combined with the capacity to adjust as well as address increasingly complex problems, with the goal of guaranteeing projects adhere to the customer's top quality standards in a prompt fashion," the Spanish company stated.
- Hungary's Terran to start sales of solar roofing tiles in Romania, Croatia in 2022
- Octopus Renewables Infrastructure Trust to focus on enhanced diversification after solid H1
- Moroccan solar-wind huge hybrid unveiled
- First Solar modules chose for 30 MW of PV systems in Poland
- Bosnia's ERS in talks with Hungary's Lugos Renewables for Trebinje PV plant construction