SMA brings new commercial solar inverter to U.S. market
- SMA America is introducing the Sunny Tripower X to the Americas market for usage in commercial PV systems. The remedy has actually previously been available in markets outside the Americas.
This light-weight commercial inverter features the tested quality of all SMA services and is created for small-to-medium sized commercial applications. The Sunny Tripower X offers system designers and also installers an alternative to bigger products that go beyond the scale of their project.
" We know our commercial consumers are seeking a flexible remedy that can be made use of in a selection of smaller sized projects," claimed Charles Smith, VP of C&I solutions at SMA America. "The Sunny Tripower X supplies simply that-- with unrivaled flexibility, integration choices as well as SMA's industry-leading modern technology. The Sunny Tripower X has been well-received in various other global markets and we are thrilled to bring it to our customers in the Americas."
The Sunny Tripower X is an adjustable service for lower power classes, making it a cost-efficient choice. It includes incorporated knowledge for future-proof system layout, consisting of a System Manager, SMA Smart Connected and ShadeFix to make the most of PV production in shaded problems. The integrated System Manager makes it possible for total power management within one platform. The modular style concept offers future proofing capabilities with the capability to supply additional system elements as required. Extra choices include a DC terminal cover and also a flat roof mounting remedy.
Featuring 3 independent MPP trackers, SMA ShadeFix string optimization technology, a low start voltage and also a large MPP voltage range, the Sunny Tripower X aids in the layout of a flexible system with maximum power returns. Systems constructed with the Sunny Tripower X can be quickly checked and also managed via Sunny Portal powered by ennexOS.
The inverter is additionally geared up with safety and security functions that SMA clients have come to rely upon, consisting of industry-leading arc fault protection as well as incorporated SunSpec Rapid Shutdown.
- CPS America cuts flagship commercial string inverter cost by 20%.
- Enphase will certainly release its very own bidirectional EV charger
- Sungrow inks 500-MW PV inverter distribution deal in Brazil
- Hoymiles releases lower-cost four-module microinverters
- Fronius Symo Advanced inverters now rapid-shutdown-compliant with PanelClaw, IronRidge mounting