Silfab releases cutting-edge solar module with conductive backsheet and X-pattern cells
- Silfab Solar has actually launched its next-generation solar module, ELITE, to installers throughout the USA.
Silfab ELITE makes use of the firm's exclusive X-pattern innovation, which combines an integrated cell design with a conductive backsheet to produce a much more effective as well as effective photovoltaic panel. Silfab ELITE is rated at 410 W and also 21.4% effectiveness.
Solar Power World took a look at the photovoltaic panel concept at last year's RE+ trade convention. A conductive backsheet is set first, with back-contact solar cells over top that have connecting points especially positioned for the conductive backsheet. There are no busbars, which implies less chances for microcracking and busbar hotspots. The front of the Silfab module is black, without disturbances, for extraordinary aesthetics for domestic customers.
" Silfab has made, engineered, and developed the most powerful as well as definitely spectacular solar panel exclusively made in the USA. With its all-black sleek look, ELITE provides the aesthetics homeowners have actually been searching for," stated Paolo Maccario, Silfab's Chief Executive Officer. "ELITE is an additional example of Silfab's 40-year document of technological and also engineering expertise that offers American homeowners and also businesses the power independence they are worthy of. ELITE places American solar products back on top."
Silfab's line of solar panels are manufactured in 2 factories in Washington as well as at its flagship factory in Ontario, Canada. The company is also discovering production in the Southeast USA.
- SEG Solar acquires Texas plant to house 2-GW module production
- New project by Dutch-German consortium to create simplified tandem solar modules for European market
- HJT Module of Huasun Himalaya Claims to Develop Efficiency Record
- Trina Solar and also Al-Raebi Ink 500 MW Agreement for Yemen Market
- Invenergy, Longi tie up in 5-GW photovoltaic panel manufacturing JV in Ohio