R.Power Buys 18-MWp Polish Solar
- Renew your power: R.Power Renewables, a Poland-based energy company, has purchased a 18-MWp solar project portfolio. 306 MWp projects sold and 471 MWp acquired since establishment with more planned. Discover this energy revolution!
R.Power Renewables, a Poland-based energy company, has purchased a 18-MWp solar project portfolio from Madrid-based Elawan Energy. The projects will be installed in West Pomeranian and Greater Poland voivodeships in the northwest and west-central regions of Poland, respectively. This makes the fourth purchase in the past two months for R.Power, following the acquisition of 91 MWp projects from EOS in early November. The company has sold 306 MWp projects and acquired 471 MWp since its establishment. R.Power is planning to purchase further projects with grid-connection agreements.
What Further Acquisitions is R.Power Planning?
- R.Power is planning to acquire projects in Poland and across Europe.
- The company is focusing on securing projects that have secured grid-connection agreements, ensuring their ability to bring renewable energy production to the public.
- R.Power is also exploring investments in infrastructure and technology that will enable it to increase its renewable energy production.
- The company is looking to expand its portfolio of solar projects, including those in residential and commercial settings.
- R.Power is also planning to expand its presence in other renewable energy sources, such as wind and geothermal.
- The company is aiming to become one of the leading providers of renewable energy in Europe.