Renewable Ability Data 2021
- The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) creates extensive stats on a range of topics connected to renewable energy. This publication provides eco-friendly power generation capability data for the past years (2011-2020) in trilingual tables.
Eco-friendly power generation ability is measured as the maximum internet creating capability of nuclear power plant and various other installments that use renewable energy resources to generate electrical power. For a lot of nations and modern technologies, the information reflects the capacity mounted as well as linked at the end of the fiscal year. Information has actually been acquired from a variety of sources, including an IRENA survey, main nationwide stats, market association reports, other reports and newspaper article.
IRENA gratefully acknowledges the assistance of nationwide reporters, national as well as international industry organizations for their assistance in assembling this dataset.
The previous edition spanned the years 2010 - 2019.
The complete dataset from the year 2000 onwards is offered for download on Data and also Stats websites.
- Renewable Energy Investment Hits Record-Breaking $358 Billion in 1H 2023
- 2023 Solar to Surge to Record 270 GW
- Japan's Low-Cost Net Zero Path: Wind & Solar, EVs
- Indonesia, India & China Account for Almost 70% of Demand for Floating PV in '22: WoodMac
- SIDS to Strive for New Goal of 10 GW Renewable Energy Installed Capacity by 2030