REC launches all-black Alpha modules with lead-free building and construction
- REC Group has actually released an all-black version of its Alpha module line. Production on the REC Alpha Pure Black will start in June 2021, with first deliveries expected in July.
With a gapless, half-cut cell format, the REC Alpha Pure Black series gets to 405 W, with a lead-free building and construction. The REC Alpha Pure Black is based upon REC's Twin Design as well as the copyrighted split cell as well as junction box technology.
The new REC Alpha Pure Black Series is eligible for the costs REC ProTrust warranty plan, which provides to 25 years coverage on product, performance and also labor, with guaranteed power of at least 92% in year 25 of operation.
The REC Alpha Pure Black Series marks a crucial innovation on sustainability. REC has removed lead from all panel components, consisting of cell connections, cross connectors as well as junction box soldering.
" The very little environmental footprint becomes part of REC's holistic dedication to business social duty," clarifies Shankar G. Sridhara, Chief Technology Policeman at REC Group. "Even today, a solar panel usually includes a small amount of lead in connection with its total weight. On a large scale, nevertheless, the influence is substantial, specifically when solar panels are recycled at the end of their life span. To put this into point of view, last year alone, around 400 million solar panels were produced worldwide. If you fast forward a couple of decades right into the future, the 2020 production is set to include around 10,000 tons of bring about the ecosystem. This means that clients choosing the REC Alpha Pure Black are doing much more for the atmosphere than just producing tidy power."
- JinkoSolar replaces CFO ahead of STAR listing
- LONGi increases wafer costs as polysilicon prices increase again
- India's ReNew Power to end up being PV supplier, intends 2-GW factory
- Research study suggests brand-new path for perovskite solar cells
- Q CELLS puts significant financial investment in n-type solar, will have new module this year