R Power issues 270MWp of solar tenders
- Contracts for the supply of solar panels as well as inverters for projects in Poland as well as Italy
R Power has revealed tenders for projects with a capacity of 270MWp for the supply of solar panels and inverters.
The procedures are open to both Polish and also foreign producers and also the tenders concern projects located in Poland and Italy.
They consist of the distribution of 530-570Wp bifacial modules, created by leading makers.
At the same time, the company intends to acquire the delivery of inverters for the abovementioned projects.
R Power prepares to conclude contracts for the last quarter of this year.
R Power is a leading incorporated independent solar power producer in Poland, with a growing existence in Italy, Portugal, Spain, Germany and also Romania.
Its activities cover the whole value chain of the solar power market, consisting of the development of photovoltaic nuclear power plant projects, photovoltaic or pv nuclear power plant design, purchase and construction, procedures and maintenance as well as production of green energy (as an Independent Power Producer).
The firm is currently establishing a portfolio of greater than 7GWp of PV assets and has a portfolio of limited-risk projects (built, unfinished or ready for construction) of roughly 0.8 GWp.
- Austrian Borealis constructs 4.7-MWp solar array to power chemicals operations
- Ridge Clean Energy seeks permit for UK hybrid project
- JinkoSolar wins 522MW Brazil solar order
- Northumberland Estates seeks preparation for 28MW solar
- Germany's ib vogt Begins Construction on Spain Project, Signs PPA with Google