Poland's Unimot raises PV panels output 3-fold to 45 MW
- Polish fuel and power team Unimot SA (WSE: UNT) stated on Tuesday it has expanded three-fold its annual production capacity for solar photovoltaic (PV) panels to 45 MW.
Unimot launched the production line in 2021 in Sedziszow Malopolski, the southeastern Podcarpatian district, with a capacity of 15 MW each year. The growth was triggered by the enhanced passion in the European product, the business added.
The panels will be generated for the European market because the pandemic as well as the battle in Ukraine have actually shown the advantages of local suppliers in terms of shipment time, reliability as well as quality, CEO Adam Sikorski claimed.
The team makes PV panels of 350 Wp to over 450 Wp power, based on the monocrystalline silicon modern technology.
Along with solar panels, Unimot additionally offers its customers inverters, switchboards, energy storage as well as complementary accessories.
- SEG Solar acquires Texas plant to house 2-GW module production
- New project by Dutch-German consortium to create simplified tandem solar modules for European market
- HJT Module of Huasun Himalaya Claims to Develop Efficiency Record
- Trina Solar and also Al-Raebi Ink 500 MW Agreement for Yemen Market
- Invenergy, Longi tie up in 5-GW photovoltaic panel manufacturing JV in Ohio