Pivot Energy to install nine even more solar projects on Extra Space Storage centers
- National renewable energy service provider, Pivot Energy, is set to mount 9 additional roof solar systems on Extra Space Storage centers, including 946.8 kW of capacity to an expansive renewable energy portfolio that now totals 15 MW.
Extra Space Storage and also Pivot Energy have actually worked together on creating 150 solar projects since 2018 throughout 12 states: Alabama, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts, Missouri, Rhode Island, South Carolina and also Tennessee. Each solar system's production reflects 80 to 100% of the building's energy.
" Solar has aided Extra Space Storage realize considerable price savings, yet more significantly, it's the best thing to do," stated Steve Potter, project manager at Extra Space Storage. "Dealing with a certified B-Corp such as Pivot Energy has been crucial to seeking our very own ESG goals. As our partners, Pivot has actually used us an unbelievable level of uniformity, as well as the ability to steer in a nimble and also business style while still having the resources to manage a large portfolio of projects."
Pivot Energy is a turnkey commercial solar company that assists organizations, municipalities, schools, universities, non-profits and extra minimize general expenses as well as electricity usage by making the most of state as well as government incentives while further greening their operations.
" We deeply value our longstanding collaboration with Extra Space Storage," said Erik Bruner, supervisor of service growth at Pivot Energy. "It is a pleasure to collaborate with a client that's really enthusiastic about including solar right into their business model, and also they've truly paved the way for their market. This 15-MW milestone is absolutely not the end of the road for Extra Space, as well as we anticipate helping them achieve even more of their sustainability goals in the future."
- AlphaStruxure to build country's biggest airport terminal roof solar array
- Japanese co Sugino to power factory with 1-MW solar system
- Japanese Hokurikudenki finishes 1-MW solar array
- TESLA 50Hz to include 40 MW of rooftop solar for Romanian property group
- 250-kW system mounted on Texas apartment complex with Trina modules