Octopus refinances 120MW solar portfolio in France
- The EUR125.7 m financial debt facility has been provided by Allied Irish Banks, Societe Generale as well as La Banque Postale
Octopus Renewables Infrastructure Trust fund has refinanced a portfolio of solar ranches in France amounting to nearly 120MW.
The brand-new EUR125.7 m completely amortising debt center has been supplied by Allied Irish Banks, Societe Generale and La Banque Postale.
It prolongs the maturation date of the financing by over 5 years to December 2038 and also reduces ongoing passion expenses.
The portfolio includes 14 completely functional solar possessions with a complete mounted ability of 119.5 MW.
Worldwide law office Ashurst has actually encouraged the banks on the refinancing.
The Ashurst Paris group was led partner Mark Barges, assisted by senior associate Ghita Bennis, project money associates Alix Damecour and also Isabelle Renninger, and also knowledge advise Emmanuelle Leroy.
Partner Jacques Dabreteau and also associates Tristan Choppin de Janvry as well as William Toutain recommended on public law elements of the deals, while elderly associate Charles-Douglas Fuz provided company legislation guidance as well as advice Adrien Williot encouraged on realty matters.
Partner Kerion Ball and also senior associate Sana Dossa additionally suggested.
- RE2 Robotics obtains $1.9 million in DOE financing for automated photovoltaic panel placement on utility-scale projects
- US ROUND-UP: EDF indications second PPA for Texas project, Exelon separates utility & affordable energy company
- Masdar looks to extend renewables placement in 'crucial market' Southeast Asia
- Daqo to provide 41,000 MT of polysilicon to leading 210mm wafer producer TZS
- ANPIER urges Spanish authorities to curb building of mega-solar projects