Meyer Burger reveals three lines of HJT modules exceeding 400 W
- Meyer Burger, the Swiss firm that, up until lately, produced heterojunction innovation (HJT) manufacturing tools for major solar module brands, is currently making its own modules for automation. The firm launched its product today that will certainly be available throughout Europe and also in the United States.
Three line of product, all using heterojunction/SmartWire modern technology in the business's own production facilities in Germany, have actually been exposed: standard white backsheet modules, black backsheet modules as well as bifacial dual-glass modules.
The modules come with a 21.8% efficiency as well as reach or surprass 400 W within the "conventional" module dimension. Meyer Burger is not yet resorting to huge cell sizes.
" We optimize our solar modules for optimum power return. They bring decisive differences compared to conventional items," said Moritz Borgmann, responsible for worldwide sales and advertising as Managing Director of Meyer Burger (Industries) GmbH. "The next-generation solar cells, which we interconnect with our proprietary SmartWire affiliation technology, allow our consumers to attain up to 20% higher energy return on the exact same roofing location.".
The Meyer Burger White, Black and Glass modules are optimal for the rooftop market for domestic as well as tiny business customers. Meyer Burger solar modules feature an uniform "full cell" appearance, despite the fact that fifty percent cells are used. Additionally, Meyer Burger uses a special backsheet that increases the toughness as well as toughness of the modules, which feature performance assurances of more than 92% for the Meyer Burger White as well as "Meyer Burger Black" after 25 years, and much more than 93% for the Meyer Burger Glass after three decades. Meyer Burger Glass comes with a bifaciality aspect of 90%, with a combined output of over 430 W.
For the sales of its new high-efficiency solar modules, Meyer Burger is dealing with prominent international representatives, consisting of: BayWa r.e., IBC Solar, KdiSolar, Krannich Solar, Memodo, Solarmarkt, Solen Power Europe and also Sonepar Germany. Installers can purchase from the companions now, with delivery of the very first modules beginning before completion of July 2021.
Meyer Burger' snew manufacturing centers in Bitterfeld-Wolfen and also Freiberg, Germany, will certainly be opened at the end of May and will after that progressively begin mass production. In the initial phase, a small annual ability of 400 MW will certainly be established, to be broadened to 5 GW by 2026.
- JinkoSolar replaces CFO ahead of STAR listing
- LONGi increases wafer costs as polysilicon prices increase again
- India's ReNew Power to end up being PV supplier, intends 2-GW factory
- Research study suggests brand-new path for perovskite solar cells
- Q CELLS puts significant financial investment in n-type solar, will have new module this year