Marley acquires United States roof planetary systems supplier Viridian
- UK roofing systems manufacturer Marley Ltd has taken over Viridian Solar Ltd, a provider of roof-integrated photovoltaic panels, for an undisclosed amount.
Viridian stated in a statement that this deal will certainly aid it in its initiatives to grow.
The two business are currently interacting in the field of rooftop solar setups. Last July, they announced a commercial collaboration under which Marley provides its customers a roof-integrated planetary system based upon the solar supplier's Clearline fusion products. The brand-new solution is called the Marley SolarTile as well as is designed to work with existing roofing structures to straight replace roofing floor tile sections.
"Viridian's solid partnership with real estate developers as well as solar suppliers is enhanced by Marley's business reach into social housing and among roofing installers," specified David Speakman, CEO of Marley.
Following the purchase, Viridian will certainly continue to run as a standalone entity, led by its current administration group. At the same time, Marley will certainly continue to be a customer of Viridian when it comes to the supply of its complete solar roofing system to professional roofer and also sellers for housebuilder customers across the UK.
- Catalyze acquires C&I solar designer PermaCity to get to pipe of greater than 2GW
- European solar forecasting nonprofit victories Google.org financing
- JinkoSolar provides variety item deliveries support for 2021
- European solar returns remain to drop, yet can financial institutions, governments and grids relieve threat concerns?
- US Solar Fund looks for USD 105m from capitalists