JinkoSolar's N-type TOPCon module goes beyond 23% conversion performance
- Leading 'Solar Module Super League' (SMSL) participant JinkoSolar has actually accomplished a record-high conversion effectiveness of 23.01% for its N-type Tunnel Oxide Passivated Contact (TOPCon) module, verified by TÜV Rheinland.
The producer noted that the brand-new 23.01% performance record for the high-efficiency module surpassed its previous 22.39% module performance record set in January 2020.
A focus on boosting the module's optical gains and minimizing cell-to-module resistance losses too boosting the cell location by reducing interconnect watching lagged the conversion efficiency gains.
JinkoSolar had just recently set a brand-new record conversion efficiency of 24.90% for its N-type TOPCon monocrystalline silicon solar cell, separately validated by the Institute for Solar Energy Research in Hamelin (ISFH), Germany.
The company had set a previous module power record of 387.6 W for an N-type TOPcon half-cell module (60P) in January 2019.
JinkoSolar had 800MW of N-type TOPCon module setting up capacity in 2020.
- GoodWe To Produce One million Systems Per Year Post Growth
- JinkoSolar, JA Solar align top priority polysilicon supply with Xinte deal
- Soltec Launches SFOne Solar Tracker with Double Row 1P Configuration
- Meyer Burger shifts cell strategy to keep production in-house and also accelerate development strategies
- WAAREE's Solar Modules to Power Austrian Company Borealis's Plant in Italy