JinkoSolar signs 59GW solar glass supply deal with Flat Glass Group
- Major 'Solar Module Super League' (SMSL) participant JinkoSolar has protected a three-year solar glass supply contract with Flat Glass Group, amounting to the equivalent of 59GW of PV modules.
JinkoSolar kept in mind that the supply offer would certainly run from 2021 with completion of 2023 and also has been particularly authorized to satisfy the manufacturing ramp of its large-area, high-efficiency PV modules, which might see shipments in 2021 reach 30GW, according to market projections.
Kangping Chen, president of JinkoSolar claimed, "The long-term procurement contract with Flat Glass is another significant supply chain cooperation, after the firm's successful collaboration with Tongwei for 93,000 statistics tons of polycrystalline silicon in the 2nd fifty percent of 2020.
" This 3-year agreement will help the business ensure the long-term supply of solar glass and also alleviate the volatility in the supply chain produced by the quick growth of downstream demand. The security of the supply chain makes sure the safety and security and reliability of our solar items."
Just recently, major SMSL manufacturer LONGi Solar protected 46GW of equivalent glass for its PV module requirements with Flat Glass Group.
Flat Glass has just recently enhanced its daily solar glass capability to 8,600 MT after opening a brand-new heating system with an everyday ability of 1,200 MT at its facility in Anhui, China in addition to a 1,000 MT heater in Vietnam.
The production constraints of solar flat glass have resulted in substantial rate rises in 2020 and are not expected to considerably minimize until late in 2021.
- The Indian Connection at HuntPerovskite, No 1 Perovskite Linked Patents Company
- RE2 Robotics obtains $1.9 million in DOE financing for automated photovoltaic panel placement on utility-scale projects
- US ROUND-UP: EDF indications second PPA for Texas project, Exelon separates utility & affordable energy company
- Masdar looks to extend renewables placement in 'crucial market' Southeast Asia
- Daqo to provide 41,000 MT of polysilicon to leading 210mm wafer producer TZS