Jakson Solar Boosts Credibility: Partners with Ariel Re
- Jakson Solar, an Indian module manufacturer, has formed a strategic partnership with Ariel Re, a Lloyd's of London Syndicate, to provide product & performance warranties. Jakson's fully automated facility has a 1.2GW capacity, with plans to expand to 2.5GW by 2024. See them at RE+ Event in Las Vegas, USA.
Jakson Solar, an Indian module manufacturer, has formed a strategic partnership with Ariel Re, a Lloyd’s of London Syndicate and its Clean Energy division, to provide product and performance warranties for its range of 400Wp to 600Wp PV modules. Jakson has a fully automated facility in Greater Noida, India, with a 1.2GW manufacturing capacity, and is aiming to reach 2.5GW by 2024. Both Jakson and Ariel expressed confidence that this partnership will open up new opportunities in the global solar PV market. Jakson will be showcasing its products and expertise at the upcoming RE+ Event in Las Vegas, USA.
What Opportunities Could Jakson Solar's Partnership with Ariel Re Unlock?
- Jakson Solar's partnership with Ariel Re will enable the company to expand its reach into the global market.
- This partnership will allow Jakson to provide product and performance warranties to its customers, including 400Wp to 600Wp PV modules.
- Jakson Solar is aiming to reach 2.5GW PV module manufacturing capacity by 2024.
- The partnership will help Jakson Solar increase its presence in the United States, as the company will be exhibiting its products and services at the RE+ Event in Las Vegas.
- Jakson Solar will have access to Ariel Re's expertise in the renewable energy sector, helping them design and develop better products.
- Jakson Solar will be able to offer greater assurance and confidence to its customers, with the backing of Ariel Re's product and performance warranties.