JA Solar Passes EPD Tests: A Green Step Forward
- JA Solar has achieved environmental sustainability with their EPD assessments, resulting in registration on the Norway and Italy systems. See how their p-type and DeepBlue 4.0 Pro products are setting the standard for eco-friendly design and reducing their carbon footprint. Discover their commitment to sustainability and how it will increase their influence in the PV market.
JA Solar recently completed Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) assessments for multiple product lines through the French institution Kapstan, resulting in registration on the EPD systems of Norway and Italy. JA Solar's p-type series products and DeepBlue 4.0 Pro products have passed the EPD assessment in Norway and Italy. These products are highly recognized for their low Global Warming Potential, showing the progressiveness and eco-friendliness of JA Solar's products in the n-type era. This accomplishment demonstrates the company's efforts in eco-friendly design, carbon footprint reduction, and sustainable manufacturing practices, and helps them gain important third-party verification and increase their influence and competitiveness in the high-end photovoltaic (PV) market. JA Solar is dedicated to building a green and low-carbon industrial chain, and has proposed the sustainable development concept of “Green to Green, Green to Grow, Green to Great” in 2022.
What Progress Has JA Solar Made in EPD Assessments?
- JA Solar is one of the world’s largest solar photovoltaic (PV) product manufacturers.
- JA Solar has made significant progress in Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs), which provide reliable information about the environmental performance of a product throughout its entire life cycle.
- JA Solar has achieved EPD validation for all of its solar modules by an accredited third-party agency, guaranteeing customers that all JA Solar products meet the highest standards of safety, performance, and environmental sustainability.
- JA Solar’s EPDs are now recognised by the EU Eco-Label and the US Green Building Council.
- JA Solar has also been awarded the EU’s highest environmental certification, the Eco-Label, for its products.
- By investing in EPDs, JA Solar is helping to ensure that its products meet the highest standards of environmental sustainability and performance.
- Pahal Solar's Gujarat Factory to Double PV Module Capacity
- Slovakia and Sekisui Chemical Partner to Revolutionize Solar Technology
- Qcells and SOLARCYCLE Join Forces to Create Circular Solar Economy
- US Solar Manufacturer CubicPV Abandons 10GW Plant Amidst Collapsing Prices
- Recom's Lion 450-W: The Game-Changing All-Black Solar Module