Invenergy and also AT&T signed PPA for 500 MW
- AT&T Inc. announced to buy the power from 500 MW from Invenergy's new "Samson Solar Energy Center in Texas".
Image: Invenergy LLC
The company aims to get to carbon neutrality throughout its worldwide procedures by 2035. According to the company, along with various other wind financial investments, "the manage Invenergy makes AT&T among the largest business buyers of renewable energy in the U.S.". In September 2019, AT&T introduced that the business's renewable resource purchases will go beyond 1.5 GW with the enhancement of new PPA with Invenergy and also Duke Energy Renewables.
Invenergy's 1,310 MW "Samson Solar Energy Center in Texas" will be the biggest solar center in the United States upon its conclusion in 2023. The plant will certainly sustain neighborhood economic development and expects to add virtually $450 million in landowner settlements and local tax obligations over the life of the project
- BNEF: As Much As 194GW of solar could be installed in 2021 as investments rise
- Rosseti to assist construct Europe's 'biggest' PV project
- Dominion Energy Gets 150 MW Solar Project in Ohio from Invenergy
- Pattern Energy Shuts Financing of Largest Wind & Solar Power Fund in Japan
- Balance of systems supplier Shoals establishes terms for IPO