Hungary's Terran to start sales of solar roofing tiles in Romania, Croatia in 2022
- Hungarian company Terran said on Monday it intends to begin following year sales in Romania and also Croatia of solar tiles generated in its brand-new factory in Pecs, Hungary.
The Pecs manufacturing facility will create over 200,000 solar tiles annually, Terran claimed in a news release.
"There is a high degree of preliminary passion, as well as the problems for the product launch are set. Furthermore, given that we have actually had our own concrete roof tile manufacturing device in Romania given that 2018, all various other transportation, storage as well as solution choices are likewise available," Terran local advertising supervisor Szabolcs Toth claimed.
Through the new system, Terran intends to enhance the production of sustainable energy for houses and also public buildings throughout the region.
Headquartered in Boly, Terran operates roofing system tiles plants in Hungary, Romania, and Slovakia.
- Galp to get EUR 690m from EIB for solar projects in Spain, Portugal
- CBA backs mass rollout of small solar farms with hydrogen battery storage space
- Apollo Funds to Invest $824 Million in NextEra Wind, Solar Offer
- Tesla sets up 1.3 GWh of power storage space in Q3
- TagEnergy starts building and construction of 20MW/40MWh battery