Harmony Energy targets portfolio growth after small share sale
- Harmony Energy is establishing its sights on quickly broadening its profile of projects in the UK, thanks to a financial investment from Ritchie Bland Energy (RBE).
The later has actually ended up being a minority shareholder in Harmony Energy, in a step that will certainly likewise see James Ritchie join the energy business's board as a supervisor.
Peter Kavanagh, CEO of Harmony Energy welcome RBE right into the "Harmony household."
" We believe as an investor, RBE can bring the ideal assistance and experience we need to speed up the growth of our pipe as well as additional aid expand the business internationally as we continue to build, have and operate utility-scale sustainable assets.
" The world is looking towards a greener, extra sustainable power transition, and also this is a clear emphasis Harmony will certainly be sustaining."
Bland is the former CEO of offshore power innovation business the Tekmar Group, as well as the current chairman of offshore wind company Energi Coast in addition to CEO of RBE.
He stated it was an advantage to be dealing with the Harmony team as the business has actually "established an extremely impressive pipe of both solar as well as battery projects, demonstrating an unique understanding of the facility power market, as well as are collaborating with some heavyweights in the industry like Tesla and also FRV".
" We hope together we can continue to establish and also broaden the pipe of projects to support the UK on its journey to net-zero."
The consultation of Bland and the commitment to broadening Harmony's portfolio complies with the information that both business were creating a 49.5 MW solar website in Richmondshire, North Yorkshire in August.
Harmony has announced a variety of projects in 2020, consisting of a 49.5 MW lithium-ion battery storage system in Salisbury, Wiltshire in March.
- United States utility-scale power storage designer GlidePath register for battery reusing partnership
- Direct Energy Organization to use some of globe's most significant battery projects to offer California clients
- SMA attains 1 GW solar service portfolio with Brookfield Renewable
- Green Lantern Solar sets up 150-kW ground-mount solar project for Vermont market
- JinkoSolar preparations STAR listing, eyes R&D boost after US$ 458m equity financing