GoSun's ELCAT: The Affordable Solar Electric Boat You Need
- Introducing the ELCAT, an inflatable catamaran-style electric boat by GoSun. With its compact size, impressive carrying capacity, and solar energy option, it's a game-changer in the boating world. Plus, check out the larger Splash model with customizable features for a smoother sailing experience.
GoSun, known for its solar products, has introduced the ELCAT, an inflatable catamaran-style electric boat. The boat is powered by a 1.3kWh bank of lithium-ion batteries and a 1.3 kW electric motor. It measures 15 feet long by 8 feet wide by 6 feet tall when fully assembled, but can fold down to 4 feet by 2 feet by 2 feet. The boat can carry up to 6 adults or more than 1,300 pounds and can reach speeds up to 6 knots. With the addition of 200W of solar panels, the boat's range can be extended using solar energy. The ELCAT is currently on sale for $9,750.
GoSun also offers a larger electric boat called the Splash, which can be outfitted with an optional steering console for easier navigation. Buyers of the Splash can also choose optional transparent zippered windows and doors for added weather protection.
What are the features and price of GoSun's inflatable catamaran-style electric boat, the ELCAT?
- Acciona's AUD 500M Aldoga Solar Project is expected to power approximately 185,000 households.
- The project is located in Queensland, Australia and will consist of a 250 MW solar farm.
- The solar farm will be equipped with over 600,000 solar panels, generating clean energy from the sun.
- The electricity generated by the solar farm will be fed into the grid, providing renewable energy to the surrounding area.
- The Aldoga Solar Project is part of Acciona's commitment to sustainability and reducing carbon emissions.
- The project is expected to create jobs during the construction phase and contribute to the local economy.
- Queensland has a high potential for solar energy due to its abundant sunshine, making it an ideal location for large-scale solar projects.
- The electricity generated by the Aldoga Solar Project will help reduce reliance on fossil fuels and contribute to Australia's renewable energy targets.
- Acciona is a global leader in renewable energy and has a strong track record in developing and operating solar projects worldwide.
- The company's expertise in renewable energy technologies ensures the efficient and reliable operation of the Aldoga Solar Project.
- The project will contribute to Australia's transition to a low-carbon economy and help combat climate change.
- Acciona's investment in the Aldoga Solar Project demonstrates the company's commitment to sustainable development and renewable energy innovation.
- Revolutionizing Solar Power: Lightweight Panels Transforming the Industry
- Electrifying Australian Trucks: The Key to Slashing Transport Emissions
- Squad Mobility's Solar-Powered EV: A Dream for Crowded Cities
- Solar Boats Shimmering on Chilika Lake: OREDA Tender
- Electric Trailers: Tesla Alums Shake Up RVing