Goldbeck Secures €13M for Dutch 33.3-MWp Solar Duo
- Goldbeck Solar achieved financial close on EUR-13-million debt facility to construct 33.3 MWp solar projects in the Netherlands. Construction of two parks currently underway in Rilland with funding from Triodos Bank and overall investment of EUR 26 million. Goldbeck Solar has installed 2 GWp of PV capacity since 2001.
Goldbeck Solar has achieved financial close on a EUR-13-million debt facility to construct two solar projects with combined capacity of 33.3 MWp in the Netherlands. Construction of the 10.8-MWp Reimerswaal 1 Bathpolder and the 22.5-MWp Reimerswaal 2 Krekragweg parks is currently underway in the village of Rilland in Zeeland province. The funding was provided by Dutch lender Triodos Bank, and the overall investment required for their installation is estimated at EUR 26 million. Goldbeck Solar, which has been in operation since 2001, has installed 2 GWp of PV capacity and currently has 1,500 MWp in its O&M portfolio.
What Funding Is Enabling Goldbeck Solar's 33.3 MWp Solar Projects in Netherlands?
- The EUR-13-million debt facility was provided by Triodos Bank, a Dutch lender.
- The total investment for the two solar projects is estimated to be EUR 26 million.
- Construction of the projects is currently underway in the village of Rilland in Zeeland province.
- Goldbeck Solar has been in operation since 2001 and has installed 2 GWp of PV capacity and currently oversees 1,500 MWp in its O&M portfolio.