Germany launches 190-MW rooftop solar tender
Apr 27, 2023 01:53 PM ET
- Germany's Federal Network Agency has actually opened the second round of the rooftop solar tender, seeking to award 190.116 MW of capacity.
Proposals for solar setups on buildings and noise barriers can be submitted to the agency by June 1, 2023, the power regulator stated on Tuesday.
The competition is structured under the "pay-as-bid" scheme as well as is open to projects of as much as EUR 0.1125 (USD 0.124) per kWh.
In 2023, Germany aims to assign 650 MW of rooftop solar capacity in 3 phone calls. In the preliminary, the Federal Network Agency targeted a capacity of 217 MW as well as accepted 87 projects totalling 195 MW. Although the auction was undersubscribed, the interest in the competitors was more powerful than in 2022 after the price cap for this classification was elevated by 25% from last year's EUR 0.0891 per kWh.
- Polish solar market to reach 27GW in 2025
- Multiplying Solar as well as Battery Manufacturing Facilities Placed Net Zero in Closer Reach
- JinkoSolar Subsidiary to Construct 56 GW Manufacturing Facility in China
- WATT to install 5.6 MW of solar arrays for significant bank in Nigeria
- Residential solar battery maker Sonnen doubles manufacturing capacity
Solar Installers, Manufacturers