FuturaSun presents new HJT "Velvet" module series
- Italian module maker FuturaSun will certainly debut its new "Velvet" module series at the Solar Solutions event in Amsterdam from March 14-16. Shipments of the glass-glass modules with bifacial heterojunction (HJT) cells are scheduled to start in June.
The Velvet Pro series features 120 as well as 144 half-cells, respectively, in M6 format. The weight of the modules, which step 1,755 by 1,038 millimeters, is 23.5 kilograms. With outputs of as much as 400 W, the Velvet series attains a performance of 22 percent. The basic version has a white interstitial pattern on the 2nd glass, permitting mirrored light to be utilized particularly effectively. According to FuturaSun, this enhances the output by around ten watts per module contrasted to the variation with 2 clear glasses. The temperature coefficient is really reduced at minus 0.26 percent per degree Celsius, common for HJT cells.
FuturaSun operates its own production center in China with 1.2 gigawatts of annual capacity, which is currently being broadened. It additionally positions orders with OEM manufacturers.
- SEG Solar acquires Texas plant to house 2-GW module production
- New project by Dutch-German consortium to create simplified tandem solar modules for European market
- HJT Module of Huasun Himalaya Claims to Develop Efficiency Record
- Trina Solar and also Al-Raebi Ink 500 MW Agreement for Yemen Market
- Invenergy, Longi tie up in 5-GW photovoltaic panel manufacturing JV in Ohio