Enfinity Acquires 546-MW of Solar Power Assets
- Enfinity Global has recently acquired solar assets in Colorado, producing enough to power 57,000 US households. $380 million raised to continue renewable energy development.
Enfinity Global has recently acquired 546 MW of solar assets in Colorado. The three projects are under development by CS Energy and are expected to generate 1,054 GWh of clean electricity per year, enough to power up to 57,000 US households. The portfolio will also produce $59 million per year in EBITDA when operational. The company has also raised $380 million to continue its renewable energy development in the US.
What Benefits Will Amp Energy's BESS System Provide South Australia?
- Amp Energy’s BESS system will provide South Australia with up to 50 MW of storage capacity for renewable energy.
- This will allow South Australia to increase its renewable energy generation and reduce its reliance on fossil fuels.
- In addition, the BESS system will provide a more reliable source of energy for South Australia’s electricity grid.
- The system will also help South Australia to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions by storing and releasing energy more efficiently.
- The BESS system will also reduce the cost of electricity for South Australia’s consumers by providing a more consistent supply of power.
- Finally, the BESS system will create jobs in South Australia and contribute to the local economy.