Endesa acquires 900 MW of solar projects in Spain from Prodiel
- Spanish utility Endesa SA (BME: ELE) has actually gotten a 900-MW portfolio of solar PV projects in Spain from compatriot Prodiel SL, a Seville-based renewables service provider and also programmer.
The purchase was revealed in several media electrical outlets in Spain and confirmed by Prodiel on its social media sites networks.
The portfolio contains 8 projects in mature phases of advancement, with sites situated throughout the regions of Castile-La Mancha as well as Madrid.
Endesa purchased the portfolio via its renewables system Enel Green Power Espana. The purchase rate was not reported by the media, but the reports state that the utility intends to invest concerning EUR 630 million (USD 748.4 m) to get the solar ranches up and running.
Building and construction of all 8 projects is anticipated to start in 2023, according to the reports.
- Galp to get EUR 690m from EIB for solar projects in Spain, Portugal
- Bangladesh-China JV seeks EPC for 60-MW solar project
- CBA backs mass rollout of small solar farms with hydrogen battery storage space
- Apollo Funds to Invest $824 Million in NextEra Wind, Solar Offer
- Tesla sets up 1.3 GWh of power storage space in Q3