Ence selling 373-MW solar projects portfolio in Spain
- Spanish pulp producer as well as power group Ence Energia y Celulosa SA (BME: ENC) is marketing a portfolio of 373 MW of solar PV projects in Spain.
The business claimed in a bourse filing on Wednesday that it has actually started the bid evaluation procedure to market the portfolio.
The process remains in its initial stage, throughout which Ence will be receiving non-binding bids. Negotiations with possible capitalists have not yet begun, Ence said.
In the portfolio are 5 projects "situated in locations with the highest solar irradiation rates in Spain", according to the team. Ence stated it has protected sites and grid link permits for all 5, while permitting procedures are expected to be settled in the coming quarters.
According to Ence's monetary outcomes for the 2nd quarter of 2021, the team has 5 PV projects totalling 373 MW approximately Andalusia, southerly Spain. The largest one of them is sited in Granada and will expectedly have 133 MW of mounted capacity.
Besides the solar quintet, Ence is also developing three projects for biomass-based plants in Spain, with strategies to set up 140 MW of capacity between them
Since the second-quarter earnings report, Ence runs eight nuclear power plant making use of forestry as well as farming biomass as fuel with 266 MW of aggregate installed capability. The team offered its passion in a 50-MW concentrated solar energy plant in Puertollano, Spain, in December 2020.
- Galp to get EUR 690m from EIB for solar projects in Spain, Portugal
- Bangladesh-China JV seeks EPC for 60-MW solar project
- CBA backs mass rollout of small solar farms with hydrogen battery storage space
- Apollo Funds to Invest $824 Million in NextEra Wind, Solar Offer
- Tesla sets up 1.3 GWh of power storage space in Q3