Daqo Subsidiaries Sign Polysilicon Supply Agreement with Solar Producer
- Subsidiaries Xinjiang Daqo as well as Inner Mongolia Daqo will certainly supply this leading production business with a total quantity of 432,000 MT high-purity mono-grade polysilicon.
- The supplies are scheduled for January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2028.
In a crucial announcement, Daqo New Energy Corporation, a leading Chinese manufacturer of high-purity polysilicon for the global solar PV sector, has held that its subsidiaries Xinjiang Daqo as well as Inner Mongolia Daqo have actually authorized a six-year high-purity polysilicon supply agreement with a leading solar producing company in China. The name of the solar manufacturer is not yet disclosed.
Daqo claimed that under the supply contract, Xinjiang Daqo and also Inner Mongolia Daqo will certainly provide this leading manufacturing business with an overall amount of 432,000 MT high-purity mono-grade polysilicon from January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2028.
The official statement of the business held that the actual prices will certainly be discussed by both celebrations regular monthly according to market problems.
Longgen Zhang, Chief Executive Officer of Daqo New Energy, stated on the finalizing of the new contract, "We remain to see robust demand for high-purity polysilicon as our downstream customers are expanding their abilities very quickly and also want to safeguard the supply for their resources. We expect that high-efficiency solar modules based on N-type innovation will boost the marketplace share extremely swiftly starting from next year. N-type modern technology calls for also higher purity of polysilicon than the present P-type mono innovation."
He additionally added, "We have confidence to gain from this pattern and also differentiate us from our rivals by offering high-purity polysilicon to attend to the fast growing demand for N-type items."
A week ago also, the two subsidiaries had signed a five-year high-purity polysilicon supply contract with a solar manufacturing firm in China.
Daqo New Energy
Daqo New Energy claims to be a leading maker of high-purity polysilicon for the worldwide solar PV industry. The business was founded in 2007 and also it manufactures and markets high-purity polysilicon to photovoltaic item makes, who further process the polysilicon into ingots, wafers, cells and also modules for solar power options.
Based on Daqo, the firm has a total polysilicon nameplate capability of 105,000 statistics tons and also is one of the world's lowest-cost producers of high-purity polysilicon.
- 1Komma5 poised to save Meyer Burger's German module plant
- Pahal Solar's Gujarat Factory to Double PV Module Capacity
- Slovakia and Sekisui Chemical Partner to Revolutionize Solar Technology
- Qcells and SOLARCYCLE Join Forces to Create Circular Solar Economy
- US Solar Manufacturer CubicPV Abandons 10GW Plant Amidst Collapsing Prices