BayWa r.e. bolsters digital firepower with PowerHub buy
Sep 4, 2019 08:44 PM ET
Renewables firm BayWa r.e. looks set to bolster its digital technology services offering with the acquisition of Toronto-based PowerHub.
The acquisition is set to expand BayWa r.e.’s services business, with BayWa r.e. currently managing and maintaining 7GW of solar, wind and bioenergy worldwide.
PowerHub offers asset management software to managers, owners and investors in renewable assets, as well as O&M providers.
Its cloud-based asset intelligence software solution is intended to centralise and streamline project and portfolio information, with the aim of improving the efficiency and cohesiveness of planning, development and operations.
Its platform offers services including automated workflows, reports and invoicing, as well as operational KPI tracking, land management and a host of other services.
- GE to provide power conversion kit for 100MW Turkish solar
- Spruce Power includes 22,500 solar customer contracts to portfolio
- Toyo Seat, Mazda indication 4.9-MW solar PPA in Japan
- Electrica buys proprietor of 27-MW shovel-ready solar project in Romania
- Brookfield Favors Wind in $13 Billion Australian Renewables Plan
Solar Installers, Manufacturers