Axpo inks PPA with R.Power for virtually 300 MWp of Polish solar
- Swiss renewables company and power trader Axpo Holding AG said on Wednesday that it has actually authorized a power acquisition contract (PPA) to off-take near to 300 MWp of solar power in Poland.
It said it would acquire the full result generated by solar farms had by Polish developer R.Power Group.
The PPA-backed plants are currently under construction throughout Poland, and also will certainly be switched on slowly by mid-2023. Their mounted capability will certainly vary from 0.3 MWp to 30 MWp.
Axpo's Warsaw-based unit Axpo Polska is acquiring the solar farms' result generated in between 2022 and 2026, as well as will certainly work as the harmonizing representative for the project portfolio, the Swiss group claimed. Polish firm Wanderer Electric Provider will supervise of the procedure and upkeep of the plants.
"The contract authorized between Axpo as well as R.Power Group is among the biggest solar PPAs ever concluded in the Polish power market, and also demonstrates that Axpo intends to take a leading placement advertising and marketing solar energy in Poland," commented Pawel Wierzbicki, head of origination as well as board member at Axpo Polska.
"We will certainly continue to accept R.Power Group on various other solar projects that will certainly likewise speed up the Polish power shift," Wierzbicki added.
Axpo Polska has primarily been focused on advertising wind power, with its off-take portfolio getting to near to 1.5 GW of set up capacity, according to the group.
- Indonesia: USD 2.6m Loan Powers Shizen JV's Rooftop Solar
- 90MW Brazilian Solar Projects Energized by Trina Solar
- BNDES: Investing in Brazil's 902MW Solar Complex
- SB Energy's $1.9B Solar Projects: Biden Tax Credits Boost US Manufacturing
- SB Energy Funds 1.3GW Solar Portfolio with IRA Domestic Content