Atlas Renewable creates battery partnership
- Hitachi ABB Power Grids will be invited to take part in design bundle tenders by the programmer
Atlas Renewable Energy has signed a collaboration arrangement with Hitachi ABB Power Grids to collectively create as well as mount utility scale batteries for Atlas' sustainable projects, in the Americas.
The arrangement will permit Hitachi ABB Power Grids to help with the advancement of technological solutions pertaining to battery storage systems and also their affiliation throughout the advancement of a brand-new project.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids will certainly be invited to join the tenders launched by Atlas Renewable Energy for the design bundle of the projects.
The primary objective behind this arrangement is to make sure that these power storage space systems can be successfully incorporated into the layout of new projects during the early development stage as an add-on to the plant depending upon the needs it will certainly serve.
Atlas innovation and also functional performance director Fabian Gonzalez said: "Through this collaboration, Atlas Renewable Energy assures that the most ideal storage system is picked and embraced into our eco-friendly projects.
" Generally, choosing as well as installing the most appropriate BESS remedy is a complex and also highly technical procedure, however if it is formulated from the beginning with correct planning and also led by specialists in incorporated remedies, we will certainly be able to guarantee an extra flexible, trustworthy as well as effective battery execution for our projects fleet."
- Significant development in lithium-air battery development
- Enel announces brand-new solar + storage projects in Texas
- Talen Energy Reveals 1 GW of Battery Storage Advancement Projects
- Mitsubishi Power and also Powin Partner to Enhance California's Grid Reliability with 2 Battery Power Storage Projects
- Foresight Solar Fund takes battery stake