APsystems launching 4-module microinverter at RE+ 2022
- APsystems is introducing its new three-phase microinverter for C&I applications at this year's RE+ program.
The new QT2 links to approximately four PV modules, is rapid shutdown and also UL 1741 SA (CA Rule 21) compliant and also comes in 1,728 W (208 V) as well as 1,800 W (480 V) output versions, making the most of power production while providing all the benefits of modular-level power systems.
A new cooling topology provides the QT2 high-efficiency power conversion, while embedded 2.4-GHz ZigBee wireless communication provides high-speed information transfer of manufacturing information. Solar installers can now provide their C&I customers all the benefits of MLPE in an easy-to-install, plug-and-play, native three-phase microinverter package.
- Sungrow Unveils Solar + Storage Solutions at ASEAN Show
- Goldman Sachs, Cleanhill take stake in United States inverter manufacturer
- Renogy Launches REGO- First of its Kind Smart Solar System
- Yaskawa Solectria dealing with new inverter model customized for First Solar panels
- GoodWe Listed Among Top 3 Hybrid Inverter Suppliers Around The World by Wood Mackenzie