A flexible mounting system for roof PV systems
- Altec Metalltechnik has actually developed a mounting system that it asserts can be combined with all roofing system types, no matter the kind of component.
German mounting systems service provider Altec Metalltechnik has developed a mounting system for roof PV installations which it states can be adjusted to various mounting angles, making it suitable for any kind of kind of rooftop installation
According to the supplier, when the preferred angle has been chosen and also the horizontal or vertical module orientation has actually been defined, the system can be combined with all sort of rooftop, despite the solar component kind.
" With other mounting systems, there is usually just one special clamp for every rail, as well as this is not really practical, "stated the business's handling supervisor Markus Stehle. "With our system, no matter which photovoltaic modules you intend to install."
According to Stehle, consumers have free choice whether to opt for a total service, consisting of screw sets and also cross adapters, or to buy the individual components.
The full sets of elevation angles can be used where a constant base rail is not needed. They permit an inclination of 10 to 30 degrees in both portrait and also landscape component orientations. Certain problems at a given setup website may in some cases require a customized remedy, the maker went on the say.
- Bluefield invites new investment supervisor as it targets a varied portfolio
- Capital Dynamics continues United States flurry with 4.8 GW strategic collaboration with IPP Tenaska
- Enel joins the Indian solar gold rush
- BP dedicates $70m to UK-India Green Growth Fund
- Q Cells dedicates to three-year, EUR125m German R&D spend