90MW Brazilian Solar Projects Energized by Trina Solar
- Experience a new energy solution with Trina Solar's modules & trackers, providing 90MW of distributed solar power in Minas Gerais, Brazil. Cemig SIM & Cemig join forces to create a more efficient energy system with Trina Solar's integrated solution.
Chinese solar panel maker Trina Solar Co Ltd has secured an order to supply its modules and trackers to distributed solar power projects in Brazil with a combined capacity of 90 MW. The equipment will be used for a project consisting of several DG solar power plants in the state of Minas Gerais. The company behind the project is Brazilian energy solutions company Cemig SIM, a unit of domestic utility Cia Energetica de Minas Gerais SA - Cemig. Trina Solar will offer an integrated solution with both modules and trackers, which is a new business model for the company in Brazil. Alvaro Garcia-Maltras, President of Trina Solar Latin America, said that the project will be beneficial for future development in the Brazilian market.
What Benefits Will Trina Solar's 90 MW Brazilian Project Bring?
- The project will make use of Trina Solar's cutting-edge and high efficiency photovoltaic modules and trackers.
- The project will provide much-needed electricity to the residents and businesses in Minas Gerais, providing them with a reliable and affordable source of power.
- The project will help to reduce the reliance on fossil fuels for electricity, helping to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- The project will stimulate economic growth in the region, creating jobs and helping to drive investment.
- The project will encourage the development of new solar technology and help to promote the use of renewable energy in Brazil.
- French Firms Innovate: Trading Tax Credits for Clean Power
- Pahal Solar's Gujarat Factory to Double PV Module Capacity
- Origin Energy Acquires 1.3-GW Wind-Solar Project Developer
- TagEnergy Powers Up Pitkevy: Scotland's Sixth BESS Project
- Greenalia's $200M Boost: US Renewable Energy Expansion Accelerates