6 German community energies set up solar power JV
- 6 community utilities in southern Germany have consented to form a joint venture called Oekostrom Franken GmbH & Co. KG that will generate electricity from solar energy as well as market it not under the EEG-system yet via power acquisition arrangements (PPAs).
The companions consist of infra fuerth gmbh and also N‑ERGIE Regenerativ GmbH each with a risk of 25.1%, Stadtwerke Schwabach GmbH as well as Erlanger Stadtwerke AG, each holding 14.9% of the joint company, as well as Stadtwerke Stein GmbH & Co. KG and Gemeindewerke Wendelstein KU, each with a risk of 10%.
The electrical energy generated by Oekostrom Franken will certainly be acquired by the 6 energies based upon their share in the joint venture or marketed directly.
The initial project of the joint business will certainly be the construction of a 6.2-MW solar plant in the municipality of Roethlein in Bavaria. Found on a location of 6.5 hectares (16.06 acres), the facility is expected to supply 1,600 homes with tidy electricity. Construction jobs are set up to begin by the end of 2021.
- Galp to get EUR 690m from EIB for solar projects in Spain, Portugal
- CBA backs mass rollout of small solar farms with hydrogen battery storage space
- Apollo Funds to Invest $824 Million in NextEra Wind, Solar Offer
- Tesla sets up 1.3 GWh of power storage space in Q3
- TagEnergy starts building and construction of 20MW/40MWh battery