Solex & Jinchen Indication MoU for 1.2 GW PV module production line in Surat
- Gujarat-headquartered solar PV supplier Solex Energy Limited has authorized a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for acquiring 1.2 GW of solar module production devices from China's Jinchen Equipment as it intends to expand output.
The very first phase of 600 MW will be commissioned by October-2021 and also the benefit the 2nd stage of 600 MW will begin instantly as the first stage production starts. It will certainly be a completely automated production line capable of making modules upto M12/G12 multi busbar solar cells with Microgap Innovation. The center is planned to find up near Surat as well as the factory is in the innovative stage of completion.
Chetan Shah of Solex Energy Ltd, a Sector veteran, stated, "We are very positive to sign up with hands with Jinchen as they are leading PV equipment making firm in the world and also we'll be considerably benefitted with their technical expertise in the field."
"On this signing Ceremony, we are happy to sign this contract with our old partner Solex Energy. This strategic partnership between Solex and also Jinchen will bring a new period of producing high electrical power panels of top quality requirement. Being leader in using Turnkey supply, Jinchen will be offering all latest and most current tools to Solex to be a leader in the segment." Adam Ge, COO of the Jinchen Group stated.
One-of-a-kind Virtual MoU Authorizing ceremony was participated in by Adam Ge, Chief Operating Officer, Jack Wang, Vice Head Of State of Sales, Edward Yin, Vice General Supervisor of International Sales, and Vikas Singh, Deputy Supervisor of Sales & Marketing at Jinchen. Kalpesh Patel, Handling Director at Solex, and various other promoters like Anil Rathi, Vipul Shah and Piyush Chandak were additionally present.
Solex is among the earliest PV module manufacturers in India and has a manufacturing plant in Anand, Gujarat, considering that 2007. It is noted on the National Stock Exchange as well as prepares to opt for backwards integration by setting up a 1 GW Solar Cell manufacturing line in the coming years.
- GoodWe To Produce One million Systems Per Year Post Growth
- JinkoSolar, JA Solar align top priority polysilicon supply with Xinte deal
- Soltec Launches SFOne Solar Tracker with Double Row 1P Configuration
- Meyer Burger shifts cell strategy to keep production in-house and also accelerate development strategies
- WAAREE's Solar Modules to Power Austrian Company Borealis's Plant in Italy