Spain's Continua gets go-head for 160 MW of PV plants in Peru
- Spanish renewable resource firm Continua Energias Positivas got on Wednesday the thumbs-up from the Peruvian federal government to create 2 solar plants with an integrated capability of 160 MW.
The Ministry of Energy and also Mines has actually accepted the giving ins for the 60-MW CSF Continua Pichu and also the 100-MW CSF Continua Chachani photovoltaic (PV) projects. With each other, both will certainly call for virtually USD 200 million (EUR 184.24 m) in financial investments.
Along with Pichu as well as Chachani, Continua Energias likewise has the 300-MW CSF Continua Misti PV plant situated in the exact same district and also division of Arequipa.
Chinese PV manufacturer Trina Solar Carbon monoxide Ltd is the vendor of solar components and also trackers for all 3 plants.
- Prodiel to mount 500 MW at 2 photovoltaic plants in Spain for Solarcentury
- Comcast finishes planetary system installment for Washington DC center
- Vietnam could keep FITs for 3 GW of accepted massive PV projects
- ENGIE to include solar + storage space to 7 State Fund insurance coverage areas
- Rio Tinto to power Australian iron ore mine with solar PV