Total Victories 50 MW Solar Projects in Newest French Tender
- Fuel, gas, as well as electrical power carrier, Total Group has been awarded 50 megawatts (MW) of solar projects in the nine round of the CRE 4 (French Energy Regulatory Commission) tender, through its renewable energy subsidiary in France, Total Quadran.
" Total hence confirms its position as number 1 in solar advancement in France with near 400 MW, the largest volume awarded over the last 18 months," the company stated.
Most of the granted sites will certainly be established on repurposed sites as well as will permit redesigning previous commercial sites.
Total Quadran will guarantee the construction, operation, and commissioning of these projects by 2022.
Elderly Vice Head Of State Renewables of Total, Julien Pouget took the information to Twitter as well as wrote, "Total once again confirms its dedication to establishing renewable energies in France. We are proud, through our involvement in the French Energy Regulatory Commission's ask for tenders, to participate in the transformation of the French energy landscape."
Belonging of its aspiration to get to a net-zero carbon-emitting company by 2050, Total is establishing a portfolio of tasks in renewables as well as electricity that must make up as much as 40 percent of its sales by 2050.
The company claims that at the end of 2020, Total's gross power generation capability worldwide was around 12 GW, consisting of 7 GW of renewable energy. Nonetheless, Total will certainly continue to broaden this company to get to 100 GW of gross production capacity from renewable sources by 2030 to be amongst the globe's leading 5 in renewable resources.
Total Quadran develops, builds, and operates renewable electrical energy generation sources (wind, photovoltaic or pv, hydro, as well as biogas). It runs over 300 renewable resource plants in France amounting to almost 900 MW, producing 1,675 GWh of sustainable electrical energy per year. This is the matching of the annual usage of nearly 1,5 million people as well as yearly savings of nearly 560,000 lots of CARBON DIOXIDE emissions.
- The Maldives Opens Pre-qualification For 11-14 MW Solar PV Tender
- Sungrow FPV sees strong potential for offshore floating solar
- Canada seeks disagreement settlement over 'baseless' United States solar trade tariffs
- JinkoSolar, JA Solar align top priority polysilicon supply with Xinte deal
- Australian eco-friendly hydrogen hub blocked by federal government