Technip Energies wins FEED deal with Oz electrolyser
- Infinite Green Energy is developing a 10MW green hydrogen project in WA that will certainly use solar electrical energy
Technip Energies has actually been picked by Infinite Green Energy to perform a front-end engineering design (FEED) for a 10MW green hydrogen project in Western Australia.
The MEG-HP1 Early Production Facility, in Northam, will certainly be powered by the Northam Solar Farm, situated about 100 km east of Perth, to be gotten by Infinite Green Energy.
The strategy is to begin creating hydrogen in 2024.
The Northam Solar Farm consists of 33,600 photovoltaic panels and also is built over 25 hectares.
It is already linked to the South West Interconnected System (SWIS) with extra land secured for potential development.
The 10MW green hydrogen production facility will be situated in close proximity to the solar farm and will generate up to 4.3 tonnes of the gas per day.
Hydrogen production offtake is concentrated on the hefty transport market, targeting back-to-base logistics operators as well as local governments with in-depot refuelling.
Gareth Philp, Australia Managing Director of Technip Energies, claimed: "We are proud to have been chosen as an implementation partner by Infinite Green Energy Ltd for the MEG-HP1 Early Production Facility project.
" We are committed to leveraging our regional footprint as well as our integration as well as design know-how to add to constructing the future of green hydrogen in Australia."
Stephen Gauld, CEO as well as owner of Green Infinite Energy, included: "This is a crucial turning point for Infinite Green Energy and we're pleased to be partnering with Technip Energies on Front End Engineering as well as Design.
" Our MEG-HP1 Early Production facility at Northam is leading the change to a net zero economy.
" With initial gas expected in 2024, Infinite Green Energy gets on track to delivering a few of the very first commercial-scale green hydrogen in WA."
- Sumitomo, Colbun ink green ammonia MoU in Chile
- Solar to power California hydrogen manufacturing center
- Unraveling the interfacial interactions of lead-free perovskite for efficient hydrogen manufacturing
- Financial Agreements Signed to Fund World's Largest Green Hydrogen Project in Neom
- Iberdrola Partners with ABEL Energy for EUR 1.1 Bn Green Hydrogen Project in Australia