Maxeon Solar gets new CFO soon after IPO
- PV module supplier Maxeon Solar Technologies is to select a new CFO, Kai Strohbecke, from March 15 2021, seven months after its offshoot from SunPower succeeding as well as NASDAQ IPO.
Coverage directly to Chief Executive Officer Jeff Waters, Strohbecke succeeds Joanne Solomon, who intends to retire after a short change of obligations via May 31, 2021.
Strohbecke was till lately vice head of state finance and also worldwide procedures controller at calculating firm Micron Technology. Prior to relocating to Singapore in 2013, he served for 10 years as CFO at Inotera Memories, an entity obtained by Micron in 2016.
Solomon will manage Maxeon Solar's first full year financial outcomes on March 15.
- Corporate solar funding increases with PV assets in 'excellent demand'
- SEIA unveils social justice platform
- FERC announces grid workshop, suggests transmission incentive shake-up
- Batteries Better Than Gas at Satisfying Australia's Future Peaking Requirements
- Hunt Perovskite Technologies Awarded Funding from Department of Energy