Key Solar finishes 3-MW rooftop project for Massachusetts UPS center
- New England solar installer Key Solar has finished a 3-MW solar venture for a UPS hub in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
As Key Solar Managing Partner and Co-Founder Kevin Price stated, since the UPS holiday package shipping period hits its stride, Key Solar is very happy to finish this part of a sizable, impactful project that is a solid investment both for the organization and the world. After the hectic holiday shipping period, Key Solar will re-engage on site to complete the utility tie-in. They are proud of the newest addition to the area's burgeoning solar sector and look forward to introducing businesses and building owners to the excellent return on investment along with other advantages of solar energy.
Key Solar's Chelmsford project for UPS is anticipated to produce 66 million kWh during 20 years.
- Iberdrola commissions 50-MW solar farm in Spain
- Capital Energy breaks ground on 20-MW solar plant in Spain
- Masdar, Taaleri to establish 65-MW PV project in Greece
- Sungrow obtains inverter order for 200-MW solar project in Egypt
- NTPC Renewable Energy Indications PPA to Offer Power From its 150 MW Solar Project