Bangladesh Warms Up To Jinko's N Type Modules
- A 1.5 MW project is the very first of huge corporate projects in Bangladesh for Jinko Solar.
- The firm has seen solid interest in the nation, as well as hopes to be a major player in the solar segment there.
In the country's first ever N Type installment including Jinko's Tiger Neo panels, Bangladesh's leading pharmaceutical company, NAAFCO is powering its operation with solar power.
The massive roof setup houses 1.5 MWp DC of the 555W Tiger Neo Monofacial modules. NAAFCO is a trusted name in Crop Nutrition, Plant Protection, Seeds, Consumer Products, Animal Health and also Human Health in Bangladesh.
Dana Power, a reputed regional EPC company in Bangladesh carried out the setup. The company termed Jinko's N Type offering as the 'apparent' option for this project as well as stuck out in terms of efficiency as compared to its peers. This will aid NAAFCO offset its carbon footprint to a degree and run its operations on clean solar energy. The project will attain commercial operation within January 2023.
Bangladesh, with a high dependence on thermal and gas based power, has been relocating recent years towards even more sustainable solar, with the country's solid textile and also currently, Pharma industries expected to lead the way. With a high export direct exposure, these sectors have every reason to offer a more sustainable production established to customers worldwide, regardless.
The country has additionally got a solid base of solar residence systems and also even peer to peer trading of solar previously, with large solar plants making their presence felt only in the past 2 years.
NAAFCO's core business is making of tablets, pills, powders, oral liquids, etc. Daniel Liu, MD-- South & & Central Asia, Jinko Solar stated, "Healthcare remains the solitary most primary worry today for mankind as well as access to medicine is one critical location for people in developing countries. We are both pleased as well as pleased that our items remain in a way helping solve this issue in a green and also clean way. We truly value this association with NAAFCO and also our EPC companion, Dana Power."
With a noticeable project such as this one, Jinko Solar has significant plans to go on increasing its project footprint in the country with its N type modules as well as freshly released ESS services.
- TotalEnergies ENEOS to acquire rooftop solar arrays in Vietnam
- Decom Solar decommissions and recycles 360-kW solar array for Target
- Emergent Solar completes 210-kW rooftop project near Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- UK Solar Taskforce raises the roof
- Aspen Power creates and builds rooftop solar project throughout California apartments